Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Did you read the - Molly Ball - Anti-Hillary piece? So I emailed her - Have YOU ever - "voiced objection to the company's union-busting tactics and anti-union philosophy." "The company" being the RJ. Most of us realize the reason WMart gets BAD PRESS - like your story on Hillary - is because they seldom advertise in Newspapers. Ever YOU know Hillary is FOR a Minimum Wage another thing the RJ fights against. For REAL HATE news I will continue to read Vin. Ken Jarvis LVegas ========== Her Reply - Dear Mr. Jarvis, Thanks for writing in. As a reporter, I'm totally walled off from the financial operations of the newspaper, including advertising, to avoid potential conflicts of interest and maintain impartiality. I certainly don't serve on the company's board of directors, nor am I running for anything or seeking any group's endorsement. Thank you for your feedback. Best, Molly Ball Reporter Las Vegas Review-Journal ========== My - Back to her - Dear Ms Ball: Then WHAT was the purpose of the Anti-Hillary FRONT PAGE ARTICLE? You believe that YOU can have independent thoughts, but Hillary Can't? Why is that? Did YOU talk to her about her time at WMart ? Probably NOT. Is She FOR a minimum wage? YES Is the RJ For a minimum wage? NO What did you do - Go to Mitchell and say - Here is MY independent thinking article about Hillary Being Anti-Union because she was, years ago, when WMart was NOT being pressed, as they are NOW, about unionizing. And it is FRONT PAGE NEW? And Mitchell say - THAT if FRONT PAGE news. Or, did he tell YOU to write an Anti-Hillary piece that Union members would read and NOT VOTE FOR HER IN THE UPCOMING CAUCUS. Come on, Ms Ball, SOME of us - the readers - are NOT as stupid as YOU and MITCHELL think we are. Otherwise, WHAT was the purpose of the Anti-Hillary FRONT PAGE ARTICLE? I have a Internet Radio Show, and I would like to Interview you ON the AIR, will YOUR INDEPENDENT SPIRIT allow you to be on my show, or, Will Mitchell? Give me a call, so we can set a time ==== As Drudge says - Developing MY TALK Radio Station - ttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/LVRJ Send me an Email = LVKen7@Gmail.com