Saturday, February 24, 2007

The LVegas local Paper - RJ - has a forum - that is FULL OF HATE. http://www.reviewjournal.com/community/eforums/ There are 2 guys on it - they call themselves - greatday and tjones. THEIR ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO - TRY - TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE LIVES AS MISERABLE AS THEY CAN. They post the Most Horrible lies about others that you can imagine. Some on the forum post HATE about Jews, Blacks. They accused me FALSELY of hating catholics - because i criticize the POPE for not taking a POSITIVE stand on Condom Education. The MAIN reason the hate, and criticize me - I guess - is I use BOLD - it is easier to read, and CAPS for EMPHASIS. Like, somebody makes them read my stuff. I have posted about MSoft's move to block google and yahoo toolbars, and the FIX when PCs Crash. They block it. As anyone knows, that has ever posted to a forum - that to keep others from reading previous posts is to post anything. And they do - Post anything - that is. MSoft, Google, Yahoo, have - ALL 3 - cut themselves off from their users. They have NO phone number where you can talk to a - English speaking human being. So, I have NO sympathy with any of them. Send me an Email = LVKen7@gmail.com